Receiving Your Orders
For insurance purposes, many of our packages and products will require a signature. You must be present to receive, inspect, and sign for your delivery if a signature is required.
Before signing/receiving the package:
- Check to ensure you have received the proper number of packages
- Check for damaged packaging
Note: If a package is damaged, please see the “Damaged Goods” section below for further information.
When checking out, you will be notified of your shipping costs which will vary depending on location of final destination.
If you purchase an item from Bartons Big Country and it goes on sale within 14 days of your purchase date, please notify us and we will issue you a refund for the difference. Please contact our Customer Service team at info@BartonsBigCountry.ca or call locally at 780-539-5414 or toll free at 1-866-539-5414 and have your invoice number ready. This Price Guarantee does not apply to items that are noted as "Clearance", "Special Buy", or "Limited Quantity".
Only regular priced inventory can be put on layaway.
- In-Store Purchases: Talk to any one of our capable staff members to set up layaway for your purchase.
- Online Purchases: We are not able to set up layaways through our online checkout system. To place your order and set up a layaway, please call our Customer Service team at 780-539-5414 or toll free at 1-866-539-5414.
- 30% minimum down required at the time of purchase
- 30% payment due at 30 days after purchase
- 40% payment due at 60 days after purchase
Failure to make either 30 OR 60 day payments will result in a restocking of the purchase and a merchandise credit in the form of a Bartons Big Country gift card will be applied to your account.
Note: In special or extenuating circumstances, only, the manager may allow for an exception or extension.
A 50% non-refundable minimum payment is required on all special orders, at the time of purchase. The Order will be placed upon receipt of the down payment.
- In-Store Purchases: Talk to any one of our capable staff to set up special purchases.
- Online Purchases: The capability for special orders isn’t built into our checkout system, so please call our customer services team locally at 780-539-5414 or toll free at 1-866-539-5414, to place your order and set up your layaway over the phone.
Payment is required in full before delivery or upon pick up at the store. In special or extenuating circumstances, the manager may allow for a special order to be moved onto the layaway payment plan. Any special order items moved to the layaway plan, which end up in default will not receive their down payment back.
Note: Due to exchange rates, inflation, and long lead delivery, prices may be subject to change. Also, Bartons Big Country does not guarantee delivery dates.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, we will provide you a refund or exchange for the item within 30 days of the purchase. Purchases made online or in-store may be returned via mail or in person at our store.
- With Receipt: Items returned in accordance with Bartons Big Country guidelines, accompanied by a receipt, will be refunded by way of the original payment method. Items returned with a gift receipt will be refunded for merchandise credit in the form of a Bartons Big Country gift card.
- Without Receipt: Items returned in accordance with Bartons Big Country guidelines, not accompanied by a receipt, will be refunded for merchandise credit in the form of a Bartons Big Country gift card.
Note: Bartons Big Country reserves the right to limit or decline returns and exchanges.
If an item is being returned via mail, it is the customer’s responsibility to cover the shipment cost. Also, in the package being sent a copy of the receipt must be included, otherwise the item will be returned for merchandise credit in the form of a Bartons Big Country gift card.
When signing for your package, it is very important to be as detailed and descriptive as possible on the packing slip before you sign. Your signature indicates acceptance, and if you sign without inspecting the packaging or its contents, then you are accepting the shipment “as is”. If any item appears as though it may be damaged, make sure you note this prior to signing. If damages or shortages are not recorded, the shipping company will not honour insurance claims and unfortunately, we will not be able to honour our return policy.
Damaged items must be reported within one business days of receiving your order. We recommend that you take pictures of the damages prior to further opening any packages and email them to info@BartonsBigCountry.ca along with your order number.
Warranty issues are between the manufacturer and the customer. We will do our best to facilitate between the customer and the manufacturer and will provide you with the information you need for returning an item to the manufacturer for repair and/or warranty determination.
Additional Information & Exclusions
Our customers can always be confident that our products are completely new, unused and maintain a high standard of quality. For safety and hygienic reasons, we are unable to accept returns of:
- Hunting & Game Calls
The following items are final sales:
- Special Order Items
- Ammunition & Powders
- Clearance Items
- Items that have been removed from their original packaging
- Items which have had their tags removed
- Items that have been assembled or modified
Items being returned must meet the following requirements:
- Items must be in the original packaging and all components, tags, and accessories must be included
- Items must be in “as new” resalable condition with no indication of use or wear
- Items cannot be a final sale item or a clearance item
Note: Bartons Big Country reserves the right to not ship and cancel an order for any reason.
For any questions or concerns please call our customer service department at 780-539-5414 or 1-866-539-5414, or you can email us at info@BartonsBigCountry.ca.